Quote of The Day: 10 Rules for Blessed Day
Posted by phillowjunkies on December 12, 2011
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind, I will not respond in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY ‘ENEMY’
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand “enemy” could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING KIND FOR SOMEONE, (BUT I WILL DO IT IN SECRET )
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED
I will practice the golden rule. “Do Unto others as I would have them do unto me”- with EVERYONE I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED
My smile, my words, my _expression of support, can make the difference to someone who is wrestling with life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY
I will eat less . I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank God for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY
I will spend a little more time in prayer today. I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational; I will find a quiet place (at
some point during this day) and listen to God’s voice.
Remember, today is a gift from God so treat it preciously